NPCIL Recruitment 2021 with GATE 2018/2019/2020: Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited (NPCIL) announced the recruitment notification through GATE 2018/2019/2020. There are a total of 200 vacancies in a different engineering discipline such as Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Industrial & Fire Safety and Electronics & Instrumentation. Here RecruitmentDose.com provides you complete information about this recruitment.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 is combined with the GATE 2018/2019/2020 Score. This means you have to appear for GATE 2018/2019/2020 examination before applying for this post. Interested candidates, please check the eligibility criteria with education qualification as well as age limit.
About NPCIL Company
NPCIL is a Public Sector Enterprise that comes under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). The main objective of the company to operate the atomic power plants to generate & fulfill the energy requirement of India.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of Post||Executive Trainees|
|No. of Vacancy||200 posts|
|Selection Process||through GATE 2018/2019/2020|
|Application Start Date||9th March 2021|
|Industrial & Fire Safety||2||–||2||1||–||5|
Upper Age limit for General/EWS Candidates is 27 years as on 2nd April 2020
|OBC (NCL)||29 years|
Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 56,100/month
Education Qualification for NTPC Recruitment
- The candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE in Electrical/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Civil / Industrial & Fire Safety or Instrumentation with a minimum of 60% marks as per respective university norms.
- Also, the candidate should have a valid GATE 2018/2019/2020 Score in the corresponding paper-like CE, EE, ME, EC, IN
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering|
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
|Industrial & Fire Safety||Health Safety & Environment
Fire & Safety Engineering
Safety & Fire Engineering
Industrial & Fire Safety Engineering
Fire Technology & Safety
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 with GATE
There are many candidates who are interested to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 through GATE. So here we help you by providing the step-by-step guide to apply online for these posts. Interested candidates, please follow the below steps to fill the application form
Step to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of NPCIL.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click Ongoing Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission & pay the application fee.
- Take a Print out of the Application
- GATE 2018/2019/2020 Score
Important Dates of NTPC Recruitment 2021 with GATE
|Commencement of Online Application||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||9th March 2021|
Important Links to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Download Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||–|